An Introduction

Hello,

My work experience includes 9 years in the Royal Navy, 6 years in IT, and an MBA thrown in for good measure.

I’ve been a Tester, Business Analyst and Project Manager, and I’ve used Prince, Summit and Enablers as delivery methodologies. I spent four and a half years with Conchango as a Senior Project Manager focussed on delivering application development projects using agile processes, particularly Scrum.

I have recently moved to CPM in Thame where I am Head of Development.

The blogs I post will focus on the management and business perspectives of Agile and Scrum, with no technical postings at all.

I'm looking forward to some interesting debates.

Steve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Translation

Breaking the Iron Triangle: Project Manager v Scrum Master

Starting Out